Re: GNATS installation question

From: S Ramesh
Subject: Re: GNATS installation question
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:35:22 +0530

In the gnatsd.conf file put
*:edit:
Now u can able to access gnatsd from the stdin.
it will say ready and when u type help u can see the commands u can play with.
what is ur send-pr's error.
gnats installation is mysterious.. the documentation is given as per the user
has some good info regd.. sendmail,xinetd and webserver.. etc.

Try to see the mailing list archieve surely u will get some info. I am also
one of the user who suffered a lot in this installation. now i got some info.
not fully. bu ti can help newbie's like u.

Ramesh