Re: problems

From: Curtis Ireland
Subject: Re: problems
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:39:46 -0400

You do realize that sendmail usually runs as user mail. Make sure your bugs.log is writable by the mail user. What I did was create a separate directory specifically for the log owned by user mail so that the log file can be created. The down side to this was that the file was created as owned by user mail in group mail and file permissions 600.
        -C