Re: GNATS feature requests

From: Bryce McKinlay
Subject: Re: GNATS feature requests
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:27:11 +1200

On Monday, April 9, 2001, at 03:37 AM, Milan Zamazal wrote:

"BM" == Bryce McKinlay <address@hidden> writes:

    BM> Here are a few requests for GNATS features that would fix
    BM> problems with the GCC bug database which I find annoying...

    BM> 1. Ability to notify multiple mailing lists of follow-ups to
    BM> certain PR categories.

I think all the requests are reasonable.  I'll try to implement once
GNATS 4 is released (till that time, there are more critical tasks like
getting the system work well, to fix all important bugs from BTS, and
updating the manual).

Thanks for looking at these. FWIW, Item 1. is the one that I find most annoying currently, and I suspect that it would be relativly simple to implement.