Re: gnatsweb

From: Steffen Opel
Subject: Re: gnatsweb
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 0 17:17:12 +0100

On Dec 7 Gerald (Gerald Pfeifer) wrote:

> Unless someone proves me wrong (and I do hope that this will happen!)
> I'm considering making new gnatsweb releases "soon"; the current situation

This is indeed very welcome for a lot of projects, thanks for tackling this!

I guess you are aware of the gnatsweb 2.7 beta, which features modularization
and a reportedly 'very cool' graphical charting/reporting module?  I only
gave it a quick shot which failed due to gnats 4.0 issues, which I wanted
to fix for gnatsweb 2.6 first until I get a better insight into the project;
still it looked very promissing and I'd love to see this feature set
appearing in the hopefully upcoming regular gnatsweb releases :-)

Ciao,
Steffen