gnatsweb

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: gnatsweb
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:22:40 +0100 (CET)

My patch for gnatsweb has been ignored for two times now

I noticed that also GNATS is more or less unmaintained, but it seems that
gnatsweb is completely unmaintained these days.

Unless someone proves me wrong (and I do hope that this will happen!)
I'm considering making new gnatsweb releases "soon"; the current situation
is frustrating and unacceptable for those projects (like GCC) relying on
gnatsweb.

If there *is* an active gnatsweb maintainer, I'd be glad to donate my
original patch as well as a few further ones that probably will come
soon...

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/