edit-pr available via mail?

From: Carl-Johan Sveningsson
Subject: edit-pr available via mail?
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:36:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi developers.

I've got a little problem.

I know that query-pr should be available via mail, though I don't think
I've yet managed to set it up properly.

Please, please tell me there is a way of using edit-pr even if you can't
share the database files...this application is maybe depending on it...

I know that gnatsweb can do this, but maybe the the gnats server for us
has to be placed so that mail contact will be the only thing available.

Anyone, please help, or tell me the feature will soon be added.

Thank you,

/Carl-Johan Sveningsson

"...you look strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark."

           ICQ# 2357535
         http://come.to/woc/
       http://wlug.westbo.se/