Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with stdcall calling convention

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with stdcall calling convention
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 01:37:31 +0300

On Sun, 2017-01-08 at 23:11 +0100, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> you refer to a non-existent file glpk_4_61_stdcall.def.

Just checked the tarball (that one I uploaded to sourceforge)--the file
glpk_4_61_stdcall.def does exist in 'w32' subdirectory.

> I get the same warning concerning make not being cdecl. I think this
> should be fixed.

Do you mean main in examples/glpsol.c ? Okay, I will fix it.

> There are warnings for mcfrelax.c and proxy.c due to conversion of
> double to int.
> In proxy.c this is due to inconsistent variable types for time.

Will fix it.

> In mcfrelax.c variable low is checked to be integer. So you can safely
> prepend (int) to avoid the warnings.

This conforms to ANSI C. Besides, the GNU Coding Standards does not
recommend using cast if the implicit type conversion is sufficient.

> See appended patches.

Thanks.

Best,

Andrew Makhorin