Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with stdcall calling convention

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with stdcall calling convention
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:54:17 +0300

Heinrich,

> unfortunately you missed one function passed to qsort.
>
> Please, apply the appended patch
> https://github.com/xypron/glpk/commit/f6afa4d6645868b8369c757debe8bc8663ec9c7c

Please see an updated version ibid.:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/noumenon/files/tmp/
(Note that this is *not* an official release.)

I checked it with VC9 and all seems to work. Please check it with VC10.
Thanks.

There was a warning:
..\examples\glpsol.c(932) : warning C4007: 'main' : must be '__cdecl'
However I think this should work because internally main always finishes
via ExitProcess winapi call rather than via return statement.

Andrew Makhorin