[Help-glpk] [Fwd: C Sharp API Exception]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: C Sharp API Exception]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 21:59:39 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Passorelli, Curtis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: C Sharp API Exception
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 17:15:46 +0000

Hello,

I have downloaded the GLPK version 4.60 with the Java and C Sharp dll’s
included. I can successfully import the libglpk-cli.dll into the
Microsoft Visual Studio 15, where the intellisense picks up on the
classes and methods.

Whenever I try to run the following code I get an exception.

glp_prob lp;

lp = GLPK.glp_create_prob ();

The type initializer for org.gnu.glpk.GLPKINVOKE threw an exception.

I am following the lp.cs example in the download, but I cannot seem to
get past these first steps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. J

Thanks for all of your hard work,

Curtis Passorelli

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
SENT FROM GENTEX CORPORATION IS GENTEX CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. If
review, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your computer.