[Help-glpk] GLPK iOS port License issue

From: Salahuddin Pasha
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK iOS port License issue
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:05:55 +0200

hello

I was able to compile and run GLPK library for testing in iOS - it works. ( for
my master thesis related to linear programming.)
I would like to publish app with full source code available.

But as far I understand because of the licensing issue, I won’t be able to
submit in Apple App Store.
So, I was wondering if there is any future plan/possibilities to make exception
for iOS (like vlc: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-ios.html).

May be that will allow users to submit in AppStore and also suggest them to
make source code available.

(Please don’t misunderstand - personally I prefer GPL.)

regards
salahuddin

salahuddin66.blogspot.com