Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK exception]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK exception]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 02:30:15 +0200

Hello Roberto,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to the
GLPK help list, see https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk.

Looking at the output you provied it seems that you have a mismatch between the
version of the Jar containing class GLPKJNI and the loaded JNI-DLL.

Could it be that you installed different versions of GLPK for Java and did not
properly uninstall the first installations?

For further analysis the following information will be needed:
Operating system
Version of GLPK
Version of GLPK for Java
The parameters with which Java is executed.
The classpath you specified in the Intelij IDEA IDE.
The value of java.library.path as returned by
System.getProperty("java.library.path").
The value of the PATH environment variable.
The installation paths of the GLPK for Java DLL and the GLPK for Java jar
archive.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19308010/how-to-set-the-java-library-path-in-intellij-idea
shows how to specify java.library.path.

Best regards