[Help-glpk] Operand preceding = has invalid type, while trying to implem

From: Navjot Kukreja
Subject: [Help-glpk] Operand preceding = has invalid type, while trying to implement VRPTW
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:14:59 +0500

Hello everyone
I am trying to model a VRPTW, rather a Dial a ride problem using MathProg, to
be solved with glpsol.
I started from the base code by Jeffrey Kantor shared on this mailing list, but
faced the error: "Operand preceding = has invalid type" while trying to
implement a constraint for maximum number of stops that should be there between
a customer's start and end node.  Could someone be kind enough to look at the
code and help me understand the reason for this error and how I can correctly
implement this constraint?

I have attached the file here.

Thanks
Navjot Kukreja