Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Providing initial solution]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Providing initial solution]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:25:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Juan,

your mail had to be forwarded manually, because you are not subscribed to the
GLPK help list.

A segmentation fault should not arise inside the GLPK library even if memory is
depleted. Could you, please, run your problem with Valgrind to identify the
location of the incorrect memory access.

>> possible to give to GLPK an initial solution
Please, indicate if you try to solve a LP or a MIP problem.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de