Re: [Help-glpk] Need simplex iteration count

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Need simplex iteration count
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 00:13:23 +0400

> I had been using GLPK 4.44 (I think) and had access to the
> undocumented function: lpx_get_int_parm(my_lp, LPX_K_ITCNT).

> Just tried to link my code agains the newest version and this function
> is no longer visible.  Is there some way to get the iteration count in
> the current version of GLPK without altering the source code?  It is
> vital to my algorithm.

Unfortunately, there is no equivalent routine in the new api, sorry.
I will include such a routine in a next version of the package.

As a workaround you could use the following code:

#include <glpk.h>
[copy here declaration of struct glp_prob from glpk/src/glpapi.h]
int get_it_cnt(glp_prob *P) { return P->it_cnt; }

Hope this resolves the issue.

Andrew Makhorin