[Help-glpk] Need simplex iteration count

From: Joey Rios
Subject: [Help-glpk] Need simplex iteration count
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:00:30 -0700

Hi all,

I had been using GLPK 4.44 (I think) and had access to the undocumented function: lpx_get_int_parm(my_lp, LPX_K_ITCNT).

Just tried to link my code agains the newest version and this function is no longer visible.  Is there some way to get the iteration count in the current version of GLPK without altering the source code?  It is vital to my algorithm.

Thanks,
Joey