[Help-glpk] SOS2 piecewise linear function example

From: Harley
Subject: [Help-glpk] SOS2 piecewise linear function example
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:29:12 +1100

I was just reading the SOS2 constraints in GLPK for modeling piecewise linear functions and I wanted to check that I have understood the model so I have created an example formulation in GLPK mathprog and added it to the wikibook:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Modeling_tips

The model calculates the pool price from actual published price sensitivities in the Australian National Electricity Market for the QLD region.

Could someone please review and let me know if there are any problems and feel
free to improve anything.

Regards,

Harley

     Dr. Harley Mackenzie         ABN:   36 348 783 012

     HARD Software                Web:   www.hardsoftware.com
     PO BOX 8004                  Tel:   +61 3 5222 3435
     Newtown 3220, Australia      Email: address@hidden