Re: [Help-glpk] Configure --with-zlib missing or ommitted in GLPK-4.47

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Configure --with-zlib missing or ommitted in GLPK-4.47
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:38:16 +1100

Does, it means that this entries in INSTALL file is obsolete now?

#########
--with-zlib          Enable using the zlib data compression library

   This feature allows GLPK API routines and the stand-alone solver to
   read and write compressed data files performing compression and
   decompression "on the fly" (compressed data files are recognized by
   suffix `.gz' in the file name). It may be useful in case of large
   MPS files to save the disk space.

   For details about the zlib compression library see its web page at
   <http://www.zlib.net/>.

It might be good to delete it if this is not necessary.

Thanks.

Noli