Re: [Help-glpk] MIP Solvers (i.e CBC, CPLEX, GLPK, GUROBI, LPSOLVE, SCIP

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MIP Solvers (i.e CBC, CPLEX, GLPK, GUROBI, LPSOLVE, SCIPC, SCIPL, SCIPS and XPRESS) Benchmark
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:11:37 +1100

Hi,

Anybody know how to use CBC MILP Solver properly?

Here's the log / result of CBC run with my model (below).

Thanks.

Noli

##############

Nolis-MacBook-Pro:Case_Studies nsicad$
/Users/nsicad/Documents/Cbc-2.7.7/bin/cbc -import
TimberHarvestModel_0025p_mps.mps  -reduce ifmove -solve
Welcome to the CBC MILP Solver
Version: 2.7.7
Build Date: Nov 10 2012

command line - /Users/nsicad/Documents/Cbc-2.7.7/bin/cbc -import
TimberHarvestModel_0025p_mps.mps -reduce ifmove -solve (default
strategy 1)
At line 8 NAME          TimberHa
At line 9 ROWS
At line 474 COLUMNS
At line 1252 RHS
At line 1477 BOUNDS
At line 1727 ENDATA
Problem TimberHa has 463 rows, 255 columns and 1181 elements
Coin0008I TimberHa read with 0 errors
Option for reduceAndSplitCuts changed from off to ifmove
Continuous objective value is 0 - 0.00 seconds
Cgl0003I 0 fixed, 0 tightened bounds, 86 strengthened rows, 0 substitutions
Cgl0003I 0 fixed, 0 tightened bounds, 15 strengthened rows, 0 substitutions
Cgl0004I processed model has 213 rows, 196 columns (192 integer) and
903 elements
Cbc0038I Solution found of 0
Cbc0038I Before mini branch and bound, 192 integers at bound fixed and
4 continuous
Cbc0038I Mini branch and bound did not improve solution (0.02 seconds)
Cbc0038I After 0.02 seconds - Feasibility pump exiting with objective
of 0 - took 0.00 seconds
Cbc0012I Integer solution of 0 found by feasibility pump after 0
iterations and 0 nodes (0.02 seconds)
Cbc0001I Search completed - best objective 0, took 0 iterations and 0
nodes (0.02 seconds)
Cbc0035I Maximum depth 0, 0 variables fixed on reduced cost
Cuts at root node changed objective from 0 to 0
Probing was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were active
after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
Gomory was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were active
after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
Knapsack was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were active
after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
Reduce-and-split was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were
active after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
Clique was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were active
after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
MixedIntegerRounding2 was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0
were active after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
FlowCover was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were active
after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)
TwoMirCuts was tried 0 times and created 0 cuts of which 0 were active
after adding rounds of cuts (0.000 seconds)

Result - Optimal solution found

Objective value:                0.00000000
Enumerated nodes:               0
Total iterations:               0
Time (CPU seconds):             0.02
Time (Wallclock seconds):       0.04

Total time (CPU seconds):       0.02   (Wallclock seconds):       0.05

Nolis-MacBook-Pro:Case_Studies nsicad$