Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:14:04 +0100

Hello Reg,

the following wiki pages are covering the same set of themes:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Scripting_plus_MathProg
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Gnuplot
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Scalable_Vector_Graphics

May be you want to share your experiences here.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------