Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Faster Integer-Feasibility in Mixed-Integer Li

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Faster Integer-Feasibility in Mixed-Integer Linear Programs by Branching to Force Change]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:43:45 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello John and Jennie

I think it would be useful to add the code as it stands
to the GLPK wikibook (or place it elsewhere and link
back) for general reference.

I am guessing that Andrew Makhorin may have a view on
whether or not to integrate Jennie's code into the
mainline.  For me, that seems like a reasonable idea.

Just wondering if Jennie's thesis is publicly available
as a PDF?  Perhaps your institution does not place
write-ups on the internet or leaves it to the
individual student to distribute it the way they wish.
The write-up usually is the best source of information
about a project, in my experience.  Could you check
with Jenni perhaps?

On behalf of the GLPK community, can I thank Jennie and
you for offering to make the code available.

best wishes
Robbie

---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]