Re: [Help-glpk] interfaces and platforms

From: name name
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] interfaces and platforms
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:54:51 +0100

In fact, I need source which is "respected source".

I think it will be more respected source if the information was in the site http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/ or  http://bjoern.dapnet.de/glpk/ or in the documantation which cames with glpk or in one of those sites.

My problem if not that I dont trast those informations or I think that it is not corret but I think I would have problem if I citate those sites.