Re: [Help-glpk] MySQL Driver Error

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MySQL Driver Error
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:31:10 +1200 (NZST)

Hi again Eric, Xypron

To:           Robbie Morrison <address@hidden>
From:         Eric Moore <address@hidden>
Date:         Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:52:25 -0400

> Robbie,
>
> Thanks a lot. I got this to work beautifully last
> night.  Here is what I have running.
>
> Windows 7
> 64bit MySQL
> 64bit MySQL ODBC Connector downloaded from Oracle
> GLPK 4.47 64bit version
>
> If is used the 32 bit version of GLPK, I would get an
> error stating that the there was an architecture
> mismatch.  When I switched to the 64 bit version of
> GLPK, everything worked.
>
> The code below worked nicely for me.
>
> table t IN "iODBC"
>    'DSN=SupplyChainOptimization;UID=test;PWD=test'
>    'export_fmatdloc' :
>    fmatdloc <- [ fmatdloc ];
>
> Thanks again for all your work on this software.  It's
> exciting stuff.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Just added a new subsection to the GLPK wikibook:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/ODBC#GLPK_Windows_7_executable

If either of you have a chance to check and/or improve
the text, that would be great (given I don't use
Windows or databases or MathProg).

Thanks too for your kind comment, Eric.

regards, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]