Re: [Help-glpk] MySQL Driver Error

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MySQL Driver Error
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 00:58:05 +0200

Hello Eric,

please, use ODBC to connect to your MySQL Server. ODBC is installed on all Windows machines anyway. You will need the MySQL-ODBC connector available from Oracle.

Cf.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/ODBC

In principle you should be able to compile GLPK with MySQL enable by modifying the config.h file (defining symbol MYSQL_DLNAME) and the Makefile (adjust the include paths) in the w64 or w32 directory. The relevant code implementing the MySQL connectivity is in src/glpsql.c.

Best regards

Xypron