Re: [Help-glpk] [What is the easiest way to use COIN LP as solver in GLP

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [What is the easiest way to use COIN LP as solver in GLPK ?]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:16:15 +0200

Hello Nicolas,

using GLPK together with CLP should work out of the box using
COIN Open Solver Interace. Unfortunately there seems to be no
active support for the GLPK interface.

The following tickets were opened three years ago:
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/ticket/70
Postprocessing of GMPL models
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/ticket/71
Usage of deprecated GLPK library functions
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/ticket/73
Method CoinMpsIO::readGMPL fails for GMPL model files without data section
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/ticket/74
OsiSolverInterface::readGMPL() does not support keeping names

OsiGlpkSolverInterface.cpp and CoinMpsIO.cpp need rewriting.

cf.
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/attachment/ticket/73/CoinMpsIO.cpp.patch
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/attachment/ticket/74/CoinMpsIO.cpp.patch

I suggest you contact the COIN-OR mailing list.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------