Re: [Help-glpk] Error when using "table"

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Error when using "table"
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 05:59:14 +0100

Hello Marc,

in GLPK 4.44 a bug exists, which was described in the thread
starting with
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-glpk/2010-07/msg00000.html

The bug is fixed in GLPK 4.45.

You can download GLPK Lab for Windows 4.45 from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpklabw/
which contains the editor from Gusek and GLPK 4.45.

Or just copy the GLPK 4.45 executable and the DLL to the Gusek
directory.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------