RE: [Help-glpk] Problems with making glpk communicate with mysql on mac

From: Maria Vasardani
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Problems with making glpk communicate with mysql on mac os 10.6
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:59:51 +0300

Andrew, thank you very much for your reply! I did what you suggested, and even though I had different errors now showing after execution of 'make', at least I don't think there were any related to mysql. However, when I try to run the transp_mysql.mod example provided with the package, I get this:

GLPSOL: GLPK LP/MIP Solver, v4.44
Parameter(s) specified in the command line:
 -m transp_mysql.mod
Reading model section from transp_mysql.mod...
Reading data section from transp_mysql.mod...
71 lines were read
Reading plants...
unable to open library libmysqlclient.dylib
file not found
transp_mysql.mod:17: error on opening table plants
MathProg model processing error

I have run the necessary script and created the database and tables, and MySQL is up and running. Would you happen to know what I get this message?

Thank you very much in advance.

Gispider