Re: [Help-glpk] Re: MIP subproblems limit

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: MIP subproblems limit
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 07:17:43 +0100

Hello Guilherme,

> So, is there a way to limit the "qqq" value?
You can limit the time GLPK uses to explore the tree
(glpsol --tmlim).

> Also, is there a way to print the total number of explored nodes
> and time used to the display (-- display) ?
The solution time is output when the exploration of the tree is
finished or the time limit reached.
E.g.
INTEGER OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOUND
Time used:   1.6 secs

You can use the GLPK API function glp_ios_tree_size to determine
the total number of explored nodes. See
glpk-4.44/doc/glpk.pdf

Best regards

Xypron