[Help-glpk] Re: BIRT (Eclipse IDE based - SQL, OLAP and Graphics) + Math

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: BIRT (Eclipse IDE based - SQL, OLAP and Graphics) + Mathprog plugin
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:28:47 +1000

Hi Xypron,

> If you only need an offline solution for reporting you can
> create csv files or fill SQL tables from GLPK and report on these.

OK. I think it is harder than just having JDBC in SQLIte3 working with
this reporting tool.

But first we need to have MathProg plugin in Eclipse IDE.

I hope the MathProg will coexist with BIRT.

Right now, I have runnng BIRT. I download the eclipse with BIRT but I
could see the reporting tool. It is just plain eclipse that I am
seeing right now.

The graphics are good in screenshots as well as reports.

Noli