[Help-glpk] glpk4.35 for Java for Windows

From: Manish Jain
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpk4.35 for Java for Windows
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:19:07 -0700

Hi,

I have finally been able to to *compile* my code in Java on Windows using GLPK 4.35.

I used the patch provided on http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg02520.html.
The jar was created on my Mac using instructions provided on http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg02865.html

Now, although I have the glpk.jar available, I still need the GLPK JNI dll for windows to run my program.

Any ideas on how to do it? The glpk 4.35 doesn't have a Makefile for the JNI.
I have VC 9.0 installed on my windows machine (32 bit).

Alternatively, can anybody just send me a jar file and a JNI file that just works !! I have been struggling with this for 2 days now :|

Thanks,
Manish

Manish Jain
University of Southern California