Re: [Help-glpk] use GLPK on R on MAC os

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] use GLPK on R on MAC os
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:28:09 +0400

>  I am trying to use GLPK on R on MAC os.
> Can you please give me an example of how to use the GLPK for
> solving a linear program for a system at steady state, the R.H.S. is
> zero.

If your model is LP or MIP, you can use glpsol, the stand-alone
glpk lp/mip solver which supports the modeling language GNU MathProg,
a subset of AMPL. See:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-glpk1/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-glpk2/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-glpk3/

All questions concerning the R interface to glpk should probably be
addressed to its author(s), because that development is not part of
the glpk project.