Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Compiled Windows GLPK-4.43 with suffixes patch

From: Harley Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Compiled Windows GLPK-4.43 with suffixes patch
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:57:49 +0400

Is there any word about incorporating these very useful changes in to
the main trunk of the GLPK code? I personally believe that these would
be a very valuable addition and I also believe that the concept could be
enhanced even further with other key result variables if feasible and
users find useful.

Andrew would it be possible to include this patch in the main source?
Are there any issues with the proposed integration?

Regards,

Harley