Re: [Help-glpk] spx_simplex: problem has no rows/columns

From: Sana Jawad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] spx_simplex: problem has no rows/columns
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:35:24 -0800

Thanx alot...I am now using the latest version.

I am getting the following error when I try to run the sample code given in Gmpl.java file.

"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.gnu.glpk.GLPKJNI.glp_create_prob()"

I have copied both the files glpk_4_42.dll and glpk_4_42_java.dll in C:\Windows\System32 folder and I have copied in my class path as mentioned in the glpk-java.pdf file.

Can anyone please help me.

Best Regards,
Sana

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:
> spx_simplex: problem has no rows/columns

You are using an obsolete version of the package. In recent versions
glp_simplex allows the problem object to be empty.

--
Best Regards,
Sana Jawad