Re: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project

From: Carlos Benavides
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:29:38 +0100

Hi,

I think you only need to importor the following:  import org.gnu.glpk.*;

Example:

import org.gnu.glpk.*;
import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.util.Properties;

public class glpkjava {

        GlpkSolver solver = new GlpkSolver();

        GlpkSolver solver2 = solver.readModel("SING1.mod","SING1.dat","SING1.sol");

        solver2.simplex();

        solver2.printSol("solucion sing1.txt");

       }

}

Bye, Carlos

2010/1/20 Sana Jawad <address@hidden>
Hi,

I have written a model in MathProg. Now I want to integrate it in my java application. I have followed the tutorial for java binding given in the doc folder of glpk-java-1.08. The problem is that in my java application I can only import these three files

import org.gnu.glpk.GlpkSolver;
import org.gnu.glpk.GlpkHookIFC;
import org.gnu.glpk.GlpkSolverKktConditions;

I am unable to import the following files:

import org.gnu.glpk.GLPK;
import org.gnu.glpk.GLPKConstants;
import org.gnu.glpk.SWIGTYPE_p_double;
import org.gnu.glpk.SWIGTYPE_p_int;
import org.gnu.glpk.glp_prob;
import org.gnu.glpk.glp_smcp;

Can anyone please tell me that what could be wrong.

Thanx.