[Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project

From: Sana Jawad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:05:08 -0800

Hi,

I have written a model in MathProg. Now I want to integrate it in my java application. I have followed the tutorial for java binding given in the doc folder of glpk-java-1.08. The problem is that in my java application I can only import these three files

import org.gnu.glpk.GlpkSolver;
import org.gnu.glpk.GlpkHookIFC;
import org.gnu.glpk.GlpkSolverKktConditions;

I am unable to import the following files:

import org.gnu.glpk.GLPK;
import org.gnu.glpk.GLPKConstants;
import org.gnu.glpk.SWIGTYPE_p_double;
import org.gnu.glpk.SWIGTYPE_p_int;
import org.gnu.glpk.glp_prob;
import org.gnu.glpk.glp_smcp;

Can anyone please tell me that what could be wrong.

Thanx.