Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.9

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.9
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 05:43:36 +0700

Hi Luiz,

I downloaded and try to run the new GLPK format. How do you run the
new GLPK format? Andrew did not suggest what should be file extension
of this glpk format. Right now, I just put .glpk for the new format
(eg. transp.glpk (please see the model below)

This is new feature sfor 4.42 in glpsol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following new command-line options were added to the stand-
       alone solver glpsol:
       --glp filename        read problem data in GLPK format
       --wglp filename       write problem data in GLPK format
--ranges filename     print sensitivity analysis report (this
                              option replaces --bounds)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you should add "Build glpk" in Tools as well to accommodate
this feature as well.

The details of the transp.glpk by Andrew see this posting.
.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~