[Help-glpk] Re: Help-glpk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 31

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Help-glpk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 31
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:44:43 -0300

I just tested it (only the target "all" of the Makefile), and it seems to work well. Many thanks Xypron!
I have to point out that I had to make small changes in the Makefile to make it work:
In the first call to libtool (gcc ... src/java/glpk_wrap.c), I had to add "-I$(PREFIX)/include" because I had some errors.
In the second call of libtool, I got the following error : "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgmp"
So, I removed -lgmp, and it worked! Is this library really necessary? What is the use of the other (ltdl)?

Sylvain