Re: [Help-glpk] Only one data file allowed in GLPK

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Only one data file allowed in GLPK
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Andrew

AMPL allows multiple data files:
http://www.ampl.com/SOLVERS/GUIDE.lpsolve.html
"The model and one (or more) data files are fed into the AMPL program."

Your example for "gcc.exe -E" did not work for me:
C:\>"c:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe" -E c:\temp\text.txt -o test1.txt
gcc.exe: c:\temp\text.txt: linker input file unused because linking not done

"copy" (or "cat") could of cause be used for creating merged files. But the
parts could not be valid AMPL files.

Best regards

Xypron