Re: [Help-glpk] how to get intermediate results from glpsol

From: Christopher Moore
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] how to get intermediate results from glpsol
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:46:08 -0400

Thank you for the reply. I am reading an MPS-format file. Do you know how to do it in that context?

Thanks,

Chris

On Jul 23, 2008, at 2:31 PM, Bruno Rosell i Gui wrote:

Hi!
Hello,

I'm using glpsol (glpk -4.29) and would like to get intermediate
solutions out into a file.  My problem doesn't require an optimal
solution, just a good one, so it would be very helpful for glpsol to
output the current "best" (feasible) solution to a file so that I can
get at it much like the -i option for lp_solve does.

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this in glpsol?

That's easy do not set an objective. Thus write :

 maximize objective:  0;

or

 minimize objective:  0;

--