[Help-glpk] Building GLPK under VS2005 for x64

From: Peter Ingerfeld
Subject: [Help-glpk] Building GLPK under VS2005 for x64
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:23:39 +0300

I'm trying to build GLPK/Mathprog 4.9 under Visual Studio 2005 for a x64
machine (WinXP Pro x64). My VS2005 Projekt for x86 builds and runs
beautifully. The x64 version also builds, but when I try out the
generated code it crashes with an access violation.

The problem seem to be the setjmp() routines e.g. in glpmpl4.c, which
are processor-specific.

My question is if anybody has buid GLPK successfully for Win XP Pro x64.
Doesn't have to be in VS, a makefile would also be OK.

peter