[Help-glpk] Suppress output

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: [Help-glpk] Suppress output
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:29:05 +0200

Hello,
  I use glpk in a multi-agent program where I have a huge number of agents calling glpk very frequently.
They have to solve a very small mixed-integer linear problem and glpk needs fraction of seconds to correctly solve each problem.
My question is that I suspect that in such usage scenario the printing of output messages on the console is responsible of a large share of the overall time.
Is it possible to completely suppress the output in lpx_integer(glp_prob *lp) ??

cheers,
   Antonello

--
Antonello Lobianco