[Help-glpk] Personal routines

From: Claudio Cavallero
Subject: [Help-glpk] Personal routines
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:53:54 +0400

Hi everybody. My name i s Claudio from Turin.
I have a suggestion to improve glpk.
Would it be possible to define a personal routine (like when usingĀ
"terminal_hook") which is called by glpk when a node in B B
is solved or a new integer solution is found? This feature is implemented
also in commercial programs. This would be useful to store evolution of
MILP search.

Best regards and thanks for your work,
Claudio.

Claudio Domenico Cavallero
PhD Student
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Politecnico di Torino
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24
10129 Torino (Italy)
tel +39 011 5647164
fax +39 011 5647199

e-mailĀ
address@hidden

Hi everybody. My name i s Claudio from Turin.
I have a suggestion to improve glpk.
Would it be possible to define a personal routine (like when using  "terminal_hook") which is called by glpk when a node in B&B is solved or a new integer solution is found? This feature is implemented also in commercial programs. This would be useful to store evolution of MILP search.