[Help-glpk] Huge problem.. can glpk solve it?

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: [Help-glpk] Huge problem.. can glpk solve it?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:09:51 +0200

Hello, I have a problem of 1-to-1 match between elements of a first set with
those of a second set according with the minimisation of a "distance" between
the various elements..

I have try a simple trial matrix in Excel and it works (attached image), but
the real problem has 375 elements in each set resulting in a matrix with
375*375 decision variables and 375*2 bounds (all continuous).

Can glpk handle such problem on a good pc??

Cheers,
    Antonello Lobianco

--
Antonello Lobianco