[Help-glpk] About syntax

From: stela de Queiroz Pessoa
Subject: [Help-glpk] About syntax
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:54:02 +0400

    Good afternoon,

  I'm trying to do a math model using glpk, but it isn't being trivial because
the syntax applied in the glpk. I don't understand a message of syntax errors
because I don't see how to error. I tried to understand the manual, but some
things aren't specified in detail, for example I use the conditional
if..then..else, but I can't put the form correct because I don't if to need use
parenthesis. So I hope that you can look at my implementation and say me where
error are.

  p.s:The problem that I'm implements is the facility location problem

  Thanks.