[Help-glpk] Help me please.

From: stela de Queiroz Pessoa
Subject: [Help-glpk] Help me please.
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 05:36:44 +0400

Hello,

  my name is Stela and I'm doing a work about Facility Location Problem and I'm
needing to help, because I implements the math model using GLPK, but I couldn't
to do in the correct way because the model isn't execute. So, I would like to
know if you could help me showing me a model for my problem. I'm sending my
math model and two implementation that I did.

   Thanks the attention.