Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol

From: Andrzej Urbanowicz
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 18:03:30 +0400

Hi Nigel ,

Can you send any simple working example how to use it?

  I download fml package from the page but i did not find any working
example. I found only documentation for classes.

I have installed linux on my computer with glpk 4.15. My problem is
written in CPLEX format. How to use fml to get xml as output?

Andrzej