Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol

From: Andrzej Urbanowicz
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:05:56 +0400

Hi,

The example works:)

Unfortunately I have to solve problem in CPLEX LP format. I tried to
use printf but I did not find how it should be?  Is it possible to use
this option in my case ?

My problem to solve is generating by application in CPLEX format and
it is quite difficult for me to transform this problem to default
format. For example  files has approximately 3000 lines.

Thanks for any help

Andrzej