[Help-glpk] (no subject)

From: CADI Abdelahd
Subject: [Help-glpk] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:54:32 +0200

I'm currently using glpk under Windows

I am going to use it in writing code for technician dispatching.

All constraints are formulated but I am septic for tow constraints

The problem converge when I use all constraints

But I am septic for using tow following constraints:

subject to  account5 { t in allTechniciens, s in semaines}:

      sum{ d in 1..nbDepartements} Install[t,s,d] <= MaxInstall[t];

subject to  account6 { t in allTechniciens, s in semaines, d in 1..nbDepartements}:

      Install[t,s,d]  <= T[t,s,d] * MaxInstall[t];

The second constraint is a deduction from the first constraints but when I omitted the second constraint the result is absurd.

Any can help me how I make false!!!

Thanks in advance