[Help-glpk] Vehicle Routing

From: panos kavadas
Subject: [Help-glpk] Vehicle Routing
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:06:44 +0300

I'm currently using glpk for my degree essay, experimenting with the glpsol. I am going to use it in
writing code for solving vehicle routing problems based on column generation techniques. All i'm looking for
is a .mod file formulating the basic VRP problem just to save some time, otherwise i will have to code it myself  :(

Only model, no data would be ok...

Any hint or help of where i could find something like that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Panos Kavadas, Technical University of Crete, Greece
Dept. of Production Engineering and Management