Re: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem

From: Xiaolan Zhang
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 18:41:35 -0500

Andrew,
Thank you for your help. However, I am quite a beginner in the area.
Could you help how to compile my program by gcc in 64bit mode? Because
my current problem is the parameter "ne" for lpx_load_matrix exceeds the
size of 32 bit "int". I have to use "long int" to represent "ne". Then,
lpx_load_matrix will have a warning of none comparative parameter. Thank
you.

Xiaolan