Re: [Help-glpk] glpsol and standard input

From: Maurice Diamantini (dom)
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpsol and standard input
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:41:55 +0200

Le 4 août 05 à 13:23, Jérôme Kunegis a écrit :

Hello,

I would like to point out that many command line programs accept "-" as
a filename to make them read standard input.  As far as I could see,
"glpsol" does not do this. This feature is really not important, but it
would be nice to have if it's not difficult to implement.

This feature would be very usefull by ollowing the call of glpsol from
another programm (script, ...), without having to create intermediate files.

Maurice Diamantini

Thank you,
    Jérôme KUNEGIS